Epson B-310N Scanner Driver Installation Without CD & Review
The Epson B-310N Scanner Driver Download & Setup For Windows & Mac – is a huge, unique machine, designed to compete with local business shade lasers, however, is both less costly to acquire and also to run. This printer looks comparable to the Epson B-500DN, with a ‘sit up and beg’ design, partially as a result of the 500-sheet paper tray predicting from its front. It’s really unusual to have a paper tray that can take a full ream of paper in one go and also this stresses that the major function of the printer is turning out a lot of web pages.
The big, square binnacle at top left holds the four big ink cartridges, where also the standard ability ones hold ink for 3,000 black web pages as well as3,500 color ones. The greatest capacity black cartridge supplies 8,000 web pages, well into printer region and sufficient to maintain this maker printing for several months, even in an active office. The B-310N’s control panel is straightforward however reliable. The LCD show supplies two lines of 16 characters and is used to show ink degrees, along with condition and error messages. The only issue here is the absence of a backlight, which can make it difficult to read under the above lights.
Sockets at the back consist of USB and also 10/100 Ethernet; there’s no wireless arrangement on this maker and also no variation of the printer with one. Software installation is uncomplicated and also there’s little aside from the chauffeur, a network standing utility and a website print applet. Drivers are provided for Windows and also OS X as usual, as well as numerous circulations of Linux and also Citrix, are additionally supported.
Epson B-310N SpecificationsScanner
- Rapid color print speeds for hectic workgroups – 37 ppm (optimum) or 18 ISO ppm (shade).
- Four specific, high-yield ink cartridges – print concerning 3,000 web pages (black) and 3,500 pages (shade) prior to changing cartridges.
- Cost-effective to own and operate – with ink costs as reduced as 6 per shade page.
- Increase efficiency with high-capacity paper tray – front-loading cassette stands up to 500 letter-size sheets, facilitating high-volume printing.
- Functional media handling – back sheet feeder fits envelopes, card stock, labels, etc.
How to Install the Epson B-310N Driver Scanner?
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
- Download the driver file that you want to install on your laptop or computer.
- Click open on the driver that you have downloaded.
- Wait for the file to be arranged first.
- And then click next on the icon in the lower right corner.
- The next step is to have reviewed and accepted the installation agreements and settings.
- Then click the next word again on the icon in the lower right corner.
- And then wait for a while and a column will appear in the lower right corner.
- Then the last one reloads your computer so that the driver runs perfectly.
- Open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click. if you don’t find it then you can search in the top left and then write Uninstall a Program.
- Find the driver you want to uninstall, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to delete your scanner driver.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.
Epson B-310N Scanner Driver Downloads
|DRIVER DOWNLOAD & SETUP FOR WINDOWS & MAC||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Driver For Windows 10||20.03 MB|
|Driver For Windows 8,1||20.03 MB|
|Driver For Windows 8||20.03 MB|
|Driver For Windows 7||20.03 MB|
|Driver For Mac||14.5 MB|