Epson WorkForce ES-400 Scanner Driver Installation Without CD & Review
The Epson WorkForce ES-400 Scanner Driver Download & Setup For Windows & Mac – The matte-black ES-400 is small at 6.9 by 11.6 by 6.6 inches (HWD) and must be simple to find an area for on a desk. It is light-weight for a document scanner at just 8.1 pounds. The top cover opens to become an input tray, and a 2nd tray slides onward from the scanner’s lower front to become a result tray. Prolonging the trays adds concerning afoot to the deepness. One point to keep in mind with the input tray is to make sure that the guides are set to the proper size for the paper you are utilizing.
Rate is the one location where the Epson WorkForce ES-400 yields some ground to the Fujitsu iX500 ScanSnap. We clocked the Epson’s rate at 14 web pages per minute, which made it a rating of 7 out of 10. It does have a 50-page automatic document feeder, so scanning longer paper is greatly automated. The Fujitsu also has a 50-page record feeder and also can zoom with an unbelievable 46 pages per min. On the whole, the Epson’s speed will not hold you back unless you’re scanning lots of 50-page records.
As a desktop computer paper scanner for personal or small-business usage, the Epson WorkForce ES-400 Duplex Document Scanner supplies outstanding speed for its rate, somewhat quicker even than the rather more pricey Editors’ Selection Canon DR-C225 in scanning to PDF (both image and also searchable). The DR-C225 stays our Editors’ Selection as it revealed much stronger Optical Character Recognition efficiency in our testing, and is a better choice if you require to scan to DOCX format. If you’re fine with PDF, however, with the ES-400 you obtain a quick scanner at an extremely affordable rate.
Epson WorkForce ES-400 SpecificationsScanner
- Obtain arranged in a breeze– scan approximately 35 ppm/70 ipm; Single-Step Technology catches both sides in one pass.
- Easily scan stacks of paper– durable 50 page Auto Document Feeder; scan business/ID cards, invoices and even more. Platforms Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10. Mac OS X 10.6.8– 10.11.x.
- Effective software included– very easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software; preview, e-mail, upload and even more; automatic documents identifying and also item acknowledgment conserve time.
- Compatible with the majority of software– the included TWAIN driver enables easy connection to most record management software. Standard Connectivity SuperSpeed USB 3.0, optional Network User interface Unit (RJ 45, 10BaseT/100BaseTX).
- Built-in Subtlety Optical Personality Acknowledgment (Optical Character Recognition)– produce searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel documents. Optimum Resolution:1200 dpi interpolated.
- Easy sharing and partnership– email or upload to prominent cloud storage space solutions such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive.
- Intelligent color and also picture modifications– auto plant, blank page and history elimination with Epson Picture Handling Technology.
- Reputable paper feeding system– Ultrasonic Dual Feed Detection avoids missing out on pages; additionally includes Dynamic Alter Improvement.
- Optional Network User interface System readily available– share the scanner throughout your network (device sold independently).
How to Install the Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver Scanner?
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
- Download the driver file that you want to install on your laptop or computer.
- Click open on the driver that you have downloaded.
- Wait for the file to be arranged first.
- And then click next on the icon in the lower right corner.
- The next step is to have reviewed and accepted the installation agreements and settings.
- Then click the next word again on the icon in the lower right corner.
- And then wait for a while and a column will appear in the lower right corner.
- Then the last one reloads your computer so that the driver runs perfectly.
- Open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click. if you don’t find it then you can search in the top left and then write Uninstall a Program.
- Find the driver you want to uninstall, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to delete your scanner driver.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.
Epson WorkForce ES-400 Scanner Driver Downloads
|DRIVER DOWNLOAD & SETUP FOR WINDOWS & MAC||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Driver For Windows 10||15.0 MB|
|Driver For Windows 8,1||15.0 MB|
|Driver For Windows 8||15.0 MB|
|Driver For Windows 7||15.0 MB|
|Driver For Mac||19.7 MB|